CAC Hose Cold Side
Designed and engineered to provide a connection between engine mounted charge air system components. Ideal for handling slight misalignments and isolating vibration between hose ends.
Silicone CAC Charge-Air-Cooler (Hot & Cold side) and Fluorocarbon elastomeric liner connectors are used for the high demands of the engine compartment of large diesel trucks.
3-Ply & 4-Ply Silicone CAC Charge-Air-Cooler (Hot & Cold side) and Fluorocarbon elastomeric liner Connectors application temperature range from -65°F (-54°C) to +350°F (+177°C) and from -65°F (-54°C) to +500°F (+260°C). Available in sizes from 2-1/2" to 5".
Silicone is resistant to hardening, cracking, ozone attack, sunlight, moisture, steam, dust, aging, various pressure ranges and to many chemicals too. Additional advantages of Silicone are it is easier to install and run than ridged pipe, is not subject to corrosion, stress, or cracking, and it absorbs engine movement and vibration.
Features & Benefits:
- 4 ply silicone polyester reinforced configuration.
- Convolutions increase flexibility in high vibration situations.
- 316 Stainless Steel restraining rings reduce swell and increase hoop strength.
- Recommended for temperatures: -65° to +350°F (-53.9°C to +176.6°C).
- Fluorocarbon liner available for increased petrochemical combustion residue resistance.
- Combines high performance and economy.
- UV and ozone resistant.
|CAC Hose-Charge-Cold Side|
|Part NO.||Hose ID||Hose OD||Hose Length|
Hangzhou Haihua I & E Co. LTD
2nd Floor, B Building, Jinrun Technology Park,
399 Qiuyi Road,Binjiang District,
Connect : Andy Ying
Tik Tok（Chinese version）：dy9zc1x1bwtp